WELCOME TO OUR SITE!!!
Hello everyone!
Here is my new website, the Wise Family Blog. I will keep you updated on what the kids have been up to, post pictures, post things that might be of interest. Wish me luck, since I have never done this before...yikes!!
Well, let's see...Lindsay and Chris had a really fun Halloween this year. They had parties at daycare and at school, and ate a fair amount of sugar, I'm sure! Then they came home, ate pizza, and went out trick or treating with their friend Maggie. Chris was a motorcycle boy, and Lindsay was a gymnastics girl. That's what they called themselves anyway. Look below for a picture of the kids with their friends, Bridget and Maggie. My two are in green.
Email me at twinmama2@gmail.com with any comments or questions.
Here is my new website, the Wise Family Blog. I will keep you updated on what the kids have been up to, post pictures, post things that might be of interest. Wish me luck, since I have never done this before...yikes!!
Well, let's see...Lindsay and Chris had a really fun Halloween this year. They had parties at daycare and at school, and ate a fair amount of sugar, I'm sure! Then they came home, ate pizza, and went out trick or treating with their friend Maggie. Chris was a motorcycle boy, and Lindsay was a gymnastics girl. That's what they called themselves anyway. Look below for a picture of the kids with their friends, Bridget and Maggie. My two are in green.
Email me at twinmama2@gmail.com with any comments or questions.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home